$9.99 plus tax
House Rules for New Leaders and Managers is a straight to the point, hard hitting primer addressing such issues as how messy leadership thinking leads to teams who cannot live up to their full potential, and how leaders must get their own ‘houses in order’ to facilitate change. It includes 25 practical steps to catapult your leadership skills through the stratosphere, and you can have it all in the time it takes to read this book in 20 minutes or less. Here are the nuggets you’ll get:
- Powerful practical leadership applications that you can implement today
- A leadership mindset that will make your followers admire your integrity
- Permission to be comfortable being the leader (especially if you were promoted to lead your peers)
- The confidence to let your followers shine (and make you look good!)
- Tips for leader care (taking care of you so that you can be at your best – after all if you don’t take care of you, who will?)
This is the print edition of House Rules for New Leaders and Managers, which topped the Amazon Ebook Best Seller lists (March 2017).
- #9 Kindle Ebooks – Business & Money, Business Life, Etiquette
- #27 Kindle Short Reads, 45 Minutes, Business & Money
- #27 Kindle Short Reads, 45 Minutes, Self Help
The print copy includes FREE shipping and autograph by the author.